DR FRANK LIN
– Dr Frank LinWe believe first and foremost in delivering the highest possible standard of care to our patients, whilst being compassionate and taking the time to understand their individual needs
Specialist Plastic Surgeon, MBBS, FRACS (Plast)
Dr Frank Lin is a Specialist Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon.
He is a fully qualified member of:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons – the peak national association for specialist plastic surgeons
- International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesethetic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
After completing specialist surgical training and gaining recognition as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Frank undertook further overseas fellowship training in to further his subspecialty interest in breast plastic surgery and plastics surgery for Asian patients.
Frank undertook travelling fellowship in:
- Microsurgical breast reconstruction in London with world renowned Prof. Venkat Ramakrishnan.
- Microsurgery at University of Tokyo. Prof. Isao Koshima.
- Asian Aesthetic Surgery and Adipose Tissue Transfer. University of Tokyo. Prof. Nakajima
- Asian Breast Aesthetic Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Shanghai 9th People’s Hospital. Prof. Yu Li.
- Asian Endoscopic Breast Aesthetic Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Image Clinic in Seoul, South Korea: Prof. Hong Ki Lee.
Upon returning to Melboune, Frank commenced work as a specialist plastic surgeon with public hospital appointments at Eastern Health and Peninsula.
In 2013, Frank founded Eastern Plastic Surgery in the new medical precinct at Box Hill in Melbourne’s east.
Frank is actively involved in academic conferences and meetings, keeping up to date with the latest advances in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Frank is also involved in the training of junior medical staff and medical students of Monash University medical school through his public appointments.
Dr Lin also consults at:
- Melbourne CBD: Melbourne City Dermatology
- Melbourne CBD: Xiang on Bourke St.
- Epworth Specialist Centre Camberwell
- Epworth Specialist Centre Lilydale
- Caroline Springs Specialist Centre